Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Creating a "One of a Kind" Resume

Everyone dreams of having the perfect job that is right for them.  Their dreams can come true if they can set themselves apart from the competition and prove to the employer why they are the best candidate for the  position.  This may be hard to do but with a brief, clear,and concise resume. one can reach their dream job. 

Below are the links of videos that talk about how to create the perfect resume.  These videos were very helpful to me because they talked about every specific detail of constructing a resume including the form to use depending on your qualifications.  I found this information to be very useful because it teaches the "10 Commandments" of a resume that I wasn't aware of. All of this helpful information can be used at anytime in my life as I continuously change my resume and gain more experience. 

http://digital.films.com.login.library.coastal.edu:2048/PortalViewVideo.aspx?xtid=8007

http://digital.films.com.login.library.coastal.edu:2048/PortalViewVideo.aspx?xtid=37002

No comments:

Post a Comment